Liberty Mutual Office Towers and Garage
Location: Plano, TX
The building consists of over 1 million square feet of office space, configured in two towers with 11 floors each, which sit together atop a 7-level parking structure of 2 million square feet. Atop the garage, and shared by both towers, is a single ‘super floor’ of 250,000 square feet which includes amenities, outdoor spaces, and ample lighting through rooftop light monitors.
The garage and tower framing are of cast-in-place concrete. While the typical garage area uses an efficient 60’x30’ column bay, at the super-floor above, only half of the columns continue up to support a steel-framed roof, allowing for flexible layout of amenity and work spaces.
- Baylor Scott & White Administrative Center
- Independent Financial Texas Headquarters
- Legacy West
- Legacy West JPMorgan Chase – Phase 1
- One Legacy West
- Southwest Airlines Wings
- Gables at Park Seventeen
- Midland Memorial Hospital Expansion
- Baylor Medical Center Cancer Center
- Weir Oil and Gas
- Toyota North American Headquarters
- Private Family Office Building