Mark Peterman, P.E. | Principal, Vice President
Joined L.A. Fuess Partners in 1984
Mark Peterman joined L.A. Fuess Partners in 1984 and is currently a Principal, Director, and Vice President of the firm. While he now serves in various management roles with L.A. Fuess Partners, the primary focus of his career continues to be the structural design of buildings.
Variety and complexity are consistent themes across Mark’s many projects. Highlights include Museum Tower in Dallas, Southern Methodist University’s Robson and Lindley Aquatics Center, The Greer Garson Theater, South Dallas Police Substation, CityPlace West Village, The Joule Hotel Expansion, The Woodlands Mall, major additions to Plano Medical Center, and extensive work with historic buildings, including reconstruction of the heavily fire-damaged Hill County Courthouse.
- Rice University / B.S. Civil Engineering 1981
- University of Texas at Austin / M.S. Civil Engineering 1983
- Crowley ISD June W. Davis Elementary
- Bishop Lynch HS Expansion
- Lancaster Public Safety Building
- Norman Regional Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist – Alliance Hospital
- Midland Memorial Hospital Expansion
- Southern Methodist University Harold Clark Simmons Hall
- Southern Methodist University Robson & Lindley Aquatics Center
- American Airlines Alliance Maintenance Base Overhead Utilities System
- IMAX Theatre at Fair Park Science Building