Aaron Ford, P.E. | Principal, Vice President
Joined L.A. Fuess Partners in 2000
Aaron Ford joined L.A. Fuess Partners in 2000 and has served as a principal with the firm for more than 15 years.
He has a knack for structural engineering, especially in terms of common sense constructability and his ability to hone in on ideal structural solutions. With his degree in Architectural Engineering from the University of Texas at Austin, and over 21 years of experience designing a wide range of building and structure types, he is known for his attention to detail and masterful handling of complex projects.
Aaron’s project portfolio includes Mission Critical & Institutional projects throughout the United States. His diverse project experience coupled with his enthusiastic devotion to getting projects done right, and emphasis on personalized client service, make him a valuable asset to any team.
- University of Texas at Austin / B.S. Architectural Engineering 1999
- Allen ISD STEAM Center
- Jesuit Preparatory Arts & Athletics Facility
- Cooper Fitness Center at Craig Ranch
- Cedardale Health and Fitness
- Southern Methodist University Robson & Lindley Aquatics Center
- Salem State University Fitness Center
- Samuel Adams Boston Tap Room Addition
- Framingham Branch Library – Christa McAuliffe Branch Library
- Olympia Place
- University of New Hampshire Hamilton Smith Hall