Amir Mesgar, P.E. | Principal
Joined L.A. Fuess Partners in 2000
Amir Mesgar has been with L.A. Fuess since 2000 and is one of the leading partners responsible for the successful establishment and operation of the L.A. Fuess Boston branch office. He is also one of the firms lead technical advisors, particularly for seismic design.
His project experience is diverse and features multiple high-rise residential projects; many of the firm’s projects located in high-seismic zones; two very large aviation projects; and most recently, several local residential projects.
His ability to comprehend and solve technically challenging engineering problems has allowed Amir to become a trusted partner by the many architectural clients he serves. He’s also an avid learner who shares his passion for learning by serving as an Instructor of Structures at Boston Architectural College.
- Isfahan University of Technology, Isfahan, Iran / B.S. Civil Engineering 1995
- Iran University of Science and Technology, Tehran, Iran / M.S. Civil Engineering 1998
- The University of Texas at Arlington / M.E. Civil Engineering 2005
- Lancaster High School
- Brookhaven at Lexington
- The Rivers School Revers Center
- 1943 DOT Avenue
- PRISM Apartments
- Babson Commons at Horn Library
- Southern Methodist University Robson & Lindley Aquatics Center
- Sacramento International Airport Central Terminal B
- The Vita – 3521 Washington Street
- University of New Hampshire Hamilton Smith Hall