University of New Hampshire Hamilton Smith Hall
Architect: DiMella Shaffer Associates, Inc.
Location: Durham, NH
5-story, 44,000 sq. ft., classroom addition, and three-story, 40,000 sq. ft. complete renovation of the original Hamilton Smith Hall, circa 1910. Also features a 112 ft. pedestrian bridge.
- Sherman High School
- Allen ISD STEAM Center
- Gilbreath-Reed Career & Technical Center
- Bishop Lynch HS Expansion
- Round Rock ISD Cedar Ridge High School
- Frisco ISD Billy Vandeventer Middle School
- Tyler ISD Career and Technology Center
- Fort Worth ISD Rosemont Elementary School
- Jesuit Preparatory Arts & Athletics Facility
- Dallas ISD Hector Garcia Middle School
- Grand Prairie Dubiski High School
- Lancaster High School