DFW Airport Terminal C/D Pedestrian Skybridge
Location: DFW Airport, TX
The C-D Skybridge at D/FW International Airport connects Terminal C to the new International Terminal D and the DFW Airport Business Center — crossing east-to-west over the airport spine road, International Parkway. The structure is 800 feet in length, with the longest span about 170 feet in length, and 30 feet wide inside. Moving sidewalks carry passengers in both directions between the terminals.
Each bridge truss includes two pairs of draped 3-1/2 inch diameter exposed steel cables connected to exposed vertical wide-flange web members. In addition to this bridge, three exposed steel pedestrian bridges — a 170-ft span and two 110-foot spans — utilize similar draped cable designs to connect the terminal to the new 3.1 million square foot post-tensioned parking structure.
- One Legacy West
- Southwest Airlines Wings
- DFW Airport International Terminal D
- Dallas Love Field Modernization Plan
- Sacramento International Airport Central Terminal B
- Nantucket Memorial Air Rescue and Fire Fighting (ARFF) Facility
- American Airlines Alliance Maintenance Base Overhead Utilities System
- IMAX Theatre at Fair Park Science Building
- DFW Airport Terminal A/B Pedestrian Skybridge
- Stonebriar Mall
- Simuflite Additions
- American Airlines Wide-Body Maintenance Facility